This will make you weep! Read these statistics from She Is Safe which focuses on Preventing, Rescuing, and Restoring young women around the world in danger of being trafficked:
- 200 million girls are “missing” from the world today.
- 98% of sex slaves are female. Demand is rising for younger girls.
- 90% of poor families in India do not educate their girls.
- 52 million girls under the age of 18 are forced to marry each year.
On the other hand:
- Girls will invest 90% of what they earn back into their families.
- Girls who are safe, free, equipped and know their God-given value will raise the next generations of boys and girls to be safe, free, educated and contributing.
For more information contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
And to read the story of a committed, persistent woman risking her life and reputation to expose”white slavery” (trafficking) in the 19th century, read my recently released Daughters of Deliverance and The Queen’s Daughters